You can set the map to automatically filter locations once it’s fully loaded. To activate this option, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Faceted search settings”.
- In the field “Check/Select term(s) on map load”, select the option “Yes”.
- In the field “Select the term(s) to check/select on map load”, select the terms to use when filtering the locations.
In the same context
- Build a faceted search to filter posts on the map
- Automatically open the faceted search once the map is loaded
- Filter the posts by selecting one or multiple taxonomy terms
- Drag or autofit the map when filtering posts
- Customizing checkboxes and/or radio buttons in the filter
- Change the faceted search button image
- Change the background color of the faceted search