To automatically open the filter once the map is loaded, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Faceted search settings”.
- Select the option “Open” in the field “Faceted search display status”.
In the same context
- Build a faceted search to filter posts on the map
- Filter the posts by selecting one or multiple taxonomy terms
- Automatically select particular terms and filter the map once loaded
- Drag or autofit the map when filtering posts
- Customizing checkboxes and/or radio buttons in the filter
- Change the faceted search button image
- Change the background color of the faceted search