The Traffic layer allows you to add real-time traffic information (where supported) to your map. Traffic information is refreshed frequently, but not instantly. Rapid consecutive requests for the same area are unlikely to yield different results.
To activate the traffic layer, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Map settings”.
- Open the group field “Traffic, Transit, and Bicycling Layers”.
- Select the option “Yes” in the field “Traffic layer”.
In the same context
- Set the map center point
- Restrict map bounds
- Set the map container background color
- Set the initial zoom level of the map
- Set the Max. & Min. zoom levels of the map
- Zoom the map on double click
- Controlling gesture handling
- Drag the map
- Show the zoom control
- Zooming the map using the mouse scroll wheel
- Extend the map bounds to contain all markers & clusters (Autofit)
- Use a button to recenter the map
- Show to fullscreen control
- Show the map type control
- Show the street view control
- Resize the map controls
- Enable retina display for custom markers & clusters
- Display the transit layer
- Display the bicycling Layer