When filtering the locations, you have two options to display the results. The first one consists on displaying all locations at once, the second one consists on draging the map to the first location in the result, then, you can use the carousel to navigate throught the map to see the other locations. To choose an option, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Faceted search settings”.
- Choose an option in the field “Drag the map”.
In the same context
- Build a faceted search to filter posts on the map
- Automatically open the faceted search once the map is loaded
- Filter the posts by selecting one or multiple taxonomy terms
- Automatically select particular terms and filter the map once loaded
- Customizing checkboxes and/or radio buttons in the filter
- Change the faceted search button image
- Change the background color of the faceted search