Before you start creating new maps and locations, you need to connect the plugin with your (custom) post types. To do that, do the following:
- Click on the menu “Progress Map”.
- Click on the menu “Plugin Settings”.
- Check your (custom) post types in the field “Post types”.
- Save your settings.
Note: Please note that the plugin doesn’t came with a custom post type (CPT). The plugin works with any CPT already available in your website. If you want to add a new CPT to use with your maps, you can use a plugin like Custom Post Type UI. Use this plugin to create a new CPT (e.g. “Listings”), then, use it with your maps!
In the same context
- Getting started (Video)
- Create an API Key & activate the required APIs
- Insert the Google Maps API Key
- Connect the plugin with your custom “Latitude” and “Longitude” fields
- Set the Infobox & carousel item links
- Set the default maps center point
- Choose the map language
- Choose the main colors of the map elements
- Use the plugin with WPML
- Set the default map settings