Resizing the circle will allow users to get more or less results when searching for nearby places of interest. To activate this option, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Nearby points of interest settings”.
- Select the option “Yes” in the field “Circle option”.
- Select the option “Yes” in the field “Resize the circle”.
In the same context
- How does the feature nearby points of interest works?
- Display the list of nearby places on the map
- Automatically open the list of nearby places once the map is loaded
- Choose the Min. & Max. distance of search
- Choose the unit system to use when displaying distance
- Draw a circle around search area
- Use custom icons for nearby place types
- Show and/or hide the place types icons and/or names from the place types list
- Choose the nearby place types to use in the search
- Change the display order of the place types in the list