When you click on and/or hover over an item in the carousel, this will drag the map to that item’s location/position. You can change the zoom of the map when displaying the location of an item on the map by doing the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Carousel settings”.
- Select a zoom level in the field “Map zoom”.
In the same context
- Show or hide the carousel
- Syncronize the carousel with the viewport of the map
- Connect or detach the carousel and the map
- Set the carousel mode (LTR/RTL)
- Set the number of items to scroll by in the carousel
- Set the carousel easing effect and animation speed
- Set the carousel to auto scroll mode
- Set the scroll mode of the carousel
- Scroll the carousel using the mouse wheel
- Scroll the carousel using the touch swipe
- Scroll the carousel by targeting markers and infoboxes