To customize the map using your custom CSS code, do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Customize”.
- Add your custom CSS in the field “Custom CSS code”.
In the same context
- Change the order of the top buttons on the map
- Change the order of the left buttons on the map
- Change the modal/pop-up size
- Force to open the modal/pop-up in fullscreen
- Change the main colors of the plugin
- Change the slider color
- Change the default marker color
- Change the default clusters color
- Change the zoom controls icons