The carousel settings menu contains all possible options that allows you to specify the behavior and animation of the carousel on your page.
Known issue: Using the carousel to display a large amount of locations (500+) may slow down your page loading. The map in the other hand can handle a very large amount of locations (10000+) with ease.
Solution: The alternative solution in this case is to use the addon “List & Filter” which will switch the carousel to a list and will end the slow loading issues.
- Show or hide the carousel
- Syncronize the carousel with the viewport of the map
- Connect or detach the carousel and the map
- Change the map zoom when clicking an item in the carousel
- Set the carousel mode (LTR/RTL)
- Set the number of items to scroll by in the carousel
- Set the carousel easing effect and animation speed
- Set the carousel to auto scroll mode
- Set the scroll mode of the carousel
- Scroll the carousel using the mouse wheel
- Scroll the carousel using the touch swipe
- Scroll the carousel by targeting markers and infoboxes