You can add a search input field to the countries list to allow users to find a specific country in the list. To activate the search input field, do the following:
- Edit your map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Zooming to countries”.
- Scroll down to the section “Dropdown List Parameters” and select the option “Yes” in the field “Search input field”.
In the same context
- Countries search
- Automatically open the countries list once the map is loaded
- Show the country bounds
- Zoom the map to the country center point
- Change the countries list button image
- Choose the language to use when displaying the countries names
- Show and/or hide the countries flags and/or names
- Choose the countries to use in the search
- Change the display order of the countries in the list