To change the display order of the top buttons displayed horizontally on the map (Map search, Filter, Countries list, Nearby places, etc …), do the following:
- Edit a map
- Open the widget “Progress Map Settings”.
- Click on the menu “Customize”.
- In the field “Map horizontal elements display order”, drag an element to the position where you want it to appear.
In the same context
- Change the order of the left buttons on the map
- Change the modal/pop-up size
- Force to open the modal/pop-up in fullscreen
- Change the main colors of the plugin
- Change the slider color
- Change the default marker color
- Change the default clusters color
- Change the zoom controls icons
- Customize the map using your custom CSS code