The below video is simply an introductory video that will show you the first steps to set up the plugin. You still need to go through each step mentioned in “first steps” guide!
Note: The plugin settings page in the latest version of “Progress Map” is different than the one you’ll see in this video, still, the concept is the same! Another note regarding the custom post type (“Listings”) in the video. Please note that “Progress Map” doesn’t provide a new custom post type (CPT). The plugin can work with any CPT already available in your website. If you want to use the plugin with a new CPT (e.g. “Listings”), use the plugin Custom Post Type UI or similar to create one.
In the same context
- Create an API Key & activate the required APIs
- Insert the Google Maps API Key
- Connect the plugin with your (custom) post types
- Connect the plugin with your custom “Latitude” and “Longitude” fields
- Set the Infobox & carousel item links
- Set the default maps center point
- Choose the map language
- Choose the main colors of the map elements
- Use the plugin with WPML
- Set the default map settings